Shipping and Time in Transit information
- PowerHouse Products charges only the actual cost of getting your products to you without additional handling charges or other markups.
- At the time you place your order, you will be asked for the “ship to” address. The ship to address and the weight of your order will be used to calculate your actual shipping charges.
- Your shipping charges will be presented to you clearly before you are asked for any payment information.
- After paying for your order, your shipping charges will be clearly presented on your invoice and your email order confirmation.
- Note: Non-US residents may be billed VAT, customs charges, or other fees due at the time of delivery. We have no way of predicting what these fee’s may be or their amounts, and they will not be represented on your invoice or email confirmation
You may check the status of your order at any time by visiting our Order Status page.
Time in Transit
PowerHouse Products offers UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for shipments within the continental United States. For estimated time in transit to your location, please consult the maps below.
UPS Time in Transit Map
If you have any questions about shipping methods or delivery times please contact customer service.