- How can I check the status of my order?
- How do I return a product/order?
- Place your original invoice or order confirmation email inside the return package.
- Ship the return to the address below (also located on your invoice) via the carrier of your choice. We highly recommend using UPS shipping to avoid any problems with your return.
Detailed information about returns can be found in our Return Policy
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
PowerHouse Products offers UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail for shipments destined within the continental United States. If your orderis in stock, it will typically be shipped within 24 hours of being received. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Atlanta, Ga.Delivery time varies from 1-6 business days depending on your location and the service you have selected.
For estimated time in transit to your location, please consult our Shipping Information page.
If you have a specific question about shipping methods or delivery times please contact customer service.
- Is your product available in stores?Not presently. To ensure that our customers have access to proper customer support, all sales and service are handled directly. If local purchase is important to you, we suggest that you ask your local pet store or veterinarian to stock it for you.
- Can you guarantee my order will arrive by [insert day]?
Unfortunately not. We will do our best to ensure that your order arrives in the time listed on our shipping info page.
Can you ship my order overnight/express?
In addition to UPS ground, we do offer USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service.
Note: Some products (Example: aerosol products cannot travel via Priority Mail. If this is the case, Priority Mail will not be an available option when you select a carrier check out.
How are shipping charges calculated?
- PowerHouse Products charges only the actual cost of getting your products to you without additional handling charges or other markups.
- At the time you place your order, you will be asked for the "ship to" address. The ship to address and the weight of your order will be used to retrieve actual shipping charges from UPS or USPS.
- Your shipping charges will be presented to you clearly before you are asked for any payment information.
- After paying for your order, your shipping charges will be clearly presented on your invoice and your email order confirmation.
- Note: Non-US residents may be billed VAT, customs charges, or other fees due at the time of delivery. We have no way of predicting what these fee's may be or their amounts, and they will not be represented on your invoice or email confirmation
- Additional shipping information can be found on our Shipping Information page.