With Sentry Calming Collar for Cats help your them know there’s nothing to fear. These collars provide constant contact with calming pheromones wherever they go. The collars are clinically proven to reduce or eliminate stress-related behavior such as inappropriate marking, destructive behavior, clawing and anti-social behavior.
- Uses a Pheromone that mimics the one mother cats produce to calm thier kittens.
- Releases Pheromones for up to 30 Days
- Helps Reduce Excessive Meowing, Marking & Scratching
- Scientifically proven to reduce the fear of loud noises, bad behaviors, and excessive meowing among cats
- Helps reduce stress-related behavior such as inappropriate marking and scratching in cats and kittens
- Slip-away buckle that loosens when pressure is applied unexpectedly
- Lavender Chamomile Fragrance
- Fits Up to 15″ Necks
Adjust collar to fit around cat’s neck by leaving approximately 1/4″ space between pet’s neck and collar. Cut off excess portion of collar, leaving 1-2 inches for extra adjustment. For growing kittens, regularly adjust the fit of the collar to make sure it’s not too tight. For all cats, monitor daily to ensure proper fit. Using good hygiene practice, wash hands with soap and water after placing collar on cat.
IMPORTANT: If your cat has never worn a collar before, please follow these instructions: 1. Apply the collar loosely around their neck and supervise them for 10 minutes. 2. If your cat tolerates the collar, tighten it enough so that you can fit two fingers in between the collar and their neck. 3. Supervise them for 30 minutes. 4. If your cat continues to tolerate the collar, you can leave it on your cat unsupervised.