|K9 Kalmer Operation: |
During the first week, you will need to adjust the K9 Kalmer as your dog accepts the sounds coming from the unit. Without knowing your dog's habits/problems, it is not possible to recommend a specific setting. However, we have found through extensive research that by following the recommended cycle below, results can be achieved in a short period of time after activation. Important: You may notice an increased level of barking at first, which should stop within a few hours as the dog accepts the sound.
Day 1 Press the musical note button one time and the light over the "12" setting will light. The unit is now set to operate - one hour on, one hour off - for 24 hours. After 24 hours of operation, the unit will automatically adjust to the "8" setting (on one hour, off two hours). Leave the unit on for the next five days.
Day 6 Press the musical note to lower to the "6" setting (on one hour, off three hours). Leave on "6" setting for 24 hours.
Day 7 Press the musical note to lower the setting to "4" (on one hour, off five hours). If necessary, you may reset the unit to "12" for an intense refresher, but do not subject your dog to the intense "12" setting for more than twelve hours at a time (after the initial Day 1 startup).
K9 Kalmer Specifications:
K9 Kalmer electronic dog bark controller uses 12-volt, AC/DC adapter (included). If neccessary, additional or replacement adapters can be purchased at many consumer electronic stores. Adapter must be SA41-92A or equivalent. The unit may be permanently mounted using the supplied mounting plate.
- Current Draw: 100 micro-amp typical
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Effective Range: 100 yards
- Weather Resistant: Yes, the unit may be safely used outdoors.
- Innovative Products warrants the K9 Kalmer electronic dog bark controller to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days. If your K9 Kalmer electronic dog bark controller is found to be defective within that time, Innovative Products will repair or replace your K9 Kalmer at our option.
- If you find the K9 Kalmer electronic dog bark controller to be ineffective on your dog, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping charges). In order to qualify for a refund, we must receive the unit in re-saleable condition within 30 days.