Catscram cat repellent makes any area off limits to cats, even when you are sound asleep or nobody is home. It utilizes a passive infrared motion detector to sense when the cat nears the 90-degree protected area. The unit then emits a series of strong pulsating ultrasonic waves, which are harmless, are only heard by cats and are inaudible to humans. Cats find the sound so irritating that areas which are guarded soon avoided altogether. Because it uses sound waves, no bulky self-correcting collar needs to be worn by the cat. Catscram cat repellent guards a six-foot range on the floor or flat surface and up to a 15-foot range or more when elevated or tilted. It uses minimal power and indicates when the 9-volt battery is low. CatScram keeps cats away from designated areas to protect your belongings and your cat. It can keep them away from poisonous plants, hot stovetops, balconies and dangerous machinery.
Passive infrared motion detector features an ultrasonic speaker which emits harmless high-frequency sound that deters cats, yet is inaudible to humans. The CatScram guards a six-foot range on the floor or flat surfaces and up to 15 foot range or more when elevated or tilted. Guaranteed to keep 'em off. . . your nerves!
CatScram cat repellent emits a series of pulsating ultrasonic sound waves for four seconds each time movement is detected and the LED flashes four times simultaneously. The CatScram uses a passive infrared motion sensor to detect when the cat nears the 90 degree protected area. The result-your cat becomes irritated by the sound, and moves out of the protected area. . . and off your furniture, kitchen counter tops, or whatever!
CatScram cat repellent uses a 9-volt, alkaline battery (not included) or a 9-volt, AC/DC adapter which can be purchased at a consumer electronic store. Adapter must be center positive (+). If the unit is to be used in one place, using the adapter (rather than buying batteries) can be more economical.
Hearing Impaired Cats:
White cats, by nature are hard of hearing and may not respond to this device. Some older, exotic breads, and Maine Coons may also not respond. Note: See return Information (below) for additional information.
- Passive infared motion detector with an ultrasonic speaker - inaudible to humans
- Protects property:
Keeps cats off countertops, table tops, furniture, and drapes and out of specific areas or rooms
- Protects pets:
Keeps cats off balconies and away from poisonous plants, hot stovetops and dangerous machinery
- Allows use of a pet door for your dog while keeping your cat inside
- Portable: CatScram cat repellent uses a 9-volt alkaline battery or is adaptable to 9-volt adapter operation
- Uses minimal power and indicates when the battery is low
- Shows when motion is detected via blinking LED
- CatScram cat repellent guards a 6-foot range on the floor or flat surfaces and up to a 15-foot range or more when elevated or tilted
CatScram LED Indicators:
- Warm-Up Indicator:
When switched on, the CatScram cat repellent warms up for 40 seconds. During this time, the LED flashes once per 1.4 pseconds for the first 32 seconds and increses to 4 flashes per 1.4 seconds during the last 8 seconds.
- Triggering Indicator:
After it is warmed up, the CatScram cat repellent goes to work. The unit emits a series of pulsating ultrasonic waves for 4 seconds each time movement is detected and the LED flashes 4 time simultaneously.
- Low Battery Indicator:
During the 40-second, warm-up period, if "Low Battery" occurs, the battery voltage is 7 volts or less. The LED will continue 8 flashes and the unit will shut down. Replace the battery immediately.
- Standby Current Drain: 60 micro-amp typical
- Ultrasonic Output: 118 DB typical
- PIR Protection Coverage:
6 feet on floor or flat surfaces, up to 15 feet or more if elevated or tilted
- Innovative Products warrants the CatScram cat repellent to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days. If your CatScram cat repellent is found to be defective withinthat time, Innovative Products will repair or replace your CatScram.
- If you find the CatScram cat repellent to be ineffective on your pet, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping charges). In order to qualify for a refund, we must receive the unit in re-saleable condition within 30 days.